COKER COLLEGE CAMP INFORMATION
WOMEN'S SOCCER CAMPS
- Date: Jan. 24, 2016
- Cost: $50- includes lunch
- Ages: 9-12 grade
- 9:30am - Check-in Deloach Center
- 10:00 - 11:30am - Technical session, Coker Soccer Field
- 12:00 - 12:45pm - Lunch, Coker dining hall
- 12:45 - 1:45pm - Campus Tour, tour will start in front of the dining hall
- 2:30 - 3:30pm - Small sided game, Coker Soccer Field
What to bring: Cleats, shin guards, and water bottle. NO EQUIPMENT will be provided.Campers can also bring snacks/drinks.
For any other information please contact Elizabet Madjarac at email@example.com or 843-383-8203.
- Date: Sunday, January 24, 2016
- Cost: $100 per camper (includes camp T-Shirt)
- Who: 8th-12th graders only
- Registration will begin at 9:00 am
- Camp will run from 9:30-4:30 with a Q&A session with Coker coaching staff and players from 4-4:30 pm. Morning session will consist of throwing and defensive skill work/instruction. Afternoon session will include hitting work and live scrimmage.
- Lunch WILL NOT be provided and campers will given 12-1 for lunch break during camp.
- Players are encouraged to bring their own equipment, including both running shoes and cleats. NO EQUIPMENT will be provided.
- Campers can also bring snacks/drinks.
- Gatorade/Water will be provided.
- Please contact head coach Travis McCall at firstname.lastname@example.org or 843-383-8164 with any questions.