- Must be a graduate of Coker College.
- Must have displayed a level of excellence in athletics at Coker College.
- Eligible for induction five years after graduation.
COACH – STAFF
- Any current or former Coker College athletics coach or staff member who has served Coker a minimum of ten years.
- Must have made significant contributions to Coker College Athletics
FRIEND/SUPPORTER OF COKER COLLEGE ATHLETICS
- Must have made significant contributions to Coker College Athletics.
SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
- A person who participated in Coker Athletics and made notable achievements during and after his or her association with Coker, but does not meet the above criteria.
- An employee, alumni, or friend of Coker College may nominate a candidate by using the online nomination form.
- The Hall of Fame Committee will determine if the candidate first meets the above stated criteria.
- There are no limits to the number of inductees in any given year.
- The Hall of Fame Committee will select a pool of candidates and will rank that pool with 1 being the top choice.
- Candidates not selected in any given year will remain in the candidate pool for ten years. After ten years, the candidate will need to be re-nominated.
- Any candidate on the Hall of Fame Committee is eligible or nomination and induction, but may not participate in the selection process.
- The committee recommendation will be forwarded to the President for final approval.
- The Director of Athletics will contact the selected nominees to inform them of their induction.
- Nominations are accepted at anytime. In order to be considered for the current year induction, nominations must be received by July 1 of the induction year. (Note: Hall of Fame inductions occur in February of the next calendar year.)
- Induction ceremonies take place in conjunction with Homecoming in February of each year.