HARTSVILLE, S.C. - The Coker College Athletic Department has released new ticket prices and a visitor's guide for individuals attending home Cobra Athletic events during the 2011-12 year.
Admission will be charged for all men’s & women’s sporting events except golf, tennis and cross country. Rates are:
- Coker Students, Faculty, and Staff: FREE
- Visiting College Students: $3 with ID
- Children 12 and Under: $3
- Adults 13 and Older: $5
- Coker College reserves the right to deny admission to anyone at anytime.
- Alcohol will not be permitted at any Coker College athletic event. This includes parking areas.
- Spectators are required to remain in the seated areas at all times. At no time are fans allowed on the playing surface or on the designated bench areas.
- The use of foul or abusive language will not be tolerated and is grounds for removal from the site of competition.
- No money will be refunded or tickets exchanged due to cancellation or postponement of events.
- Video and pictures may be taken from the seated areas only. Coker College reserves the right to confiscate any video/film if this rule is being violated.
- Leashed pets are permitted at outdoor sports. Pets must be well mannered and must be attended by owners at all times.
The Cobras will take to the field and to the court starting in September with men's and women's soccer and volleyball. Women's soccer will be the first to play at home starting Thursday, September 1 at 7 p.m. against the USC Aiken Pacers. They will then play on Saturday, September 3 at 2 p.m. against the Lander University Bearcats. Volleyball will play their first home match of the season on Wednesday, September 7 at 7 p.m. against the St. Andrews Knights and the men's soccer team will play their home opener on Saturday, September 10 at 7 p.m. against local rival, the Francis Marion Patriots.