Coker Athletics Ticket and Fan Information
Live Scoreboard- Follow all the action live.
Admission is charged for all men's & women's sporting events except golf, tennis and cross country. Rates are:
- Adults $10.00
- College Students with an ID, and children under 13: $5.00
- Seniors $5.00
- Credit cards/checks will not be accepted at the site of competition.
- Coker College reserves the right to deny admission to anyone at anytime.
- Alcohol will not be permitted at any Coker College athletic event. This includes parking areas.
- Spectators are required to remain in the seated areas at all times. At no time are fans allowed on the playing surface or on the designated bench areas.
- The use of foul or abusive language will not be tolerated and is grounds for removal from the site of competition.
- No money will be refunded or tickets exchanged due to cancellation or postponement of events.
- Spectators are not permitted on the second-floor track area behind the benches.
- No outside food will be permitted in the DeLoach Center. Concessions will be available for the duration of the event.
- Video and pictures may be taken from the seated areas only. Coker College reserves the right to confiscate any video/film if this rule is being violated.
- All Coker athletic facilities are tobacco free. No smoking or smokeless tobacco is allowed.
Physical Adresses to Faclities for GPS - (Hartsville, SC 29550)
- Harris E. & Louise H. DeLoach Center (basketball/volleyball/athletic offices): 451 East Carolina Ave.
- Tom J. New Baseball Field: 207 South Second Street
- Coker Athletic Field (soccer/lacrosse): 215 South Second Street
- Coker Tennis Courts: 215 South Second Street
- Saleeby-Stokes Softball Field: 217 South Second Street
- Timberlake-Lawton Gymnasium (wrestling room): 317 East Carolina Ave.
- Byerly Park (track & field site): 700 Russell Road